Author: Deanna Mummert
Our Price: $26.06
5 – 9 copies: $24.76
10 or more copies: $23.46
This workbook was released in Summer 2010, and helps us see the unique, timeless and international qualities of Proverbs and how they appeal to all nations and all peoples from any era.
Its goals are to:
- Discover and characterize the universal process of wisdom and its importance in both teaching and learning.
- Feel God’s love for humanity expressed through obedience to ethical and moral ideas.
- Become acquainted with the idea of wisdom as related to the Christ idea.
- Deepen your awareness of the moment-to-moment choices between “Lady Wisdom” and “Madame Folly”.
- Have fun with the parallel proverbs, acrostic poems and perplexing riddles.